How Trinity made her twins

trinityroyal

Thanks Marg's Man!
That picture is awfully cute!

Although...I have several sets of twins in my family, and I think at least one pair would hogtie me in the basement if I dared to dress mine in such a thing.

The two who are closest to me in age have always been "M" and "I". Call them "The Twins" at your peril. And they are identical. I mean identical! (For some reason, I've always been able to tell them apart...)

Andy

Yes Marg's Man, that was the picture.

See, chocolate brought Trinity out to this thread (though is was really the shot glasses but we will give her the benefit of the doubt).

Trinity, you could probably tell those identical relatives apart by their attitudes, their body language, and perhaps how they choose to dress. My identical twin sister and I have different dress styles for those who pay attention to such. She has a more tailored look - I like to breathe so I wear looser fitting clothes.

I had a set of twin cousins who ended up going to Summer School because they switched classes enough to fall behind. I was scolded by a substitute teacher once for not following my classmates to the next room. I had to go get my sister to prove to her that there were two of us and I was were I was suppose to be.