HS reunion

DammitJanet

Can you believe this- Billy is going to his 10 year HS reunion this weekend!!!

Actually it isnt the school he ended up graduating from but the school he went to for 3.5 years. Some of the people he went to school with found him on facebook and invited him to this reunion and he made the arrangements to go. He booked his room, got time off from work and is driving himself down there! I simply cannot believe his independence...lol.

Just two months ago the boy wasnt even driving and now he is going out of state to a reunion!!! Heck I cant believe it has been ten years since he graduated HS! That makes me officially old!

But in saying that...I was on this board, telling everyone when I was getting ready to go get dressed, get the other kids dressed, and go meet my parents when Billy actually graduated! I remember the posts congratulating him in the spring of 1999...lmao. All my major milestones since then have been on this board!

donna723

My son didn't go to his but he got a notice for his ten year reunion this year too! This is my youngest 'child'! Talk about making me feel old!

I'm so glad for Billy that he's getting to go to his reunion and that he's showing so much independence! Good for him. I hope he has a wonderful time!

Abbey

Spork Queen
I think that's great, Janet. It's wonderful that he actually wants to reconnect with old friends. It does the soul good. Hope he has a wonderful time.

Abbey

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Since Rob is only 25 I guess this means you are older than me, right Janet? :D

Suz

susiestar

Roll With It
WOW! Congrats Janet!!

His maturity and independence is wonderful to hear about. He sure is starting to make his way in the world. I just skipped my 20th reunion last year. I went to the reunion for the people who graduated the year before me. I had a lot of friends in that class.

Enjoy Billie's new independence. Maybe HE can do some of your errands now!