Hubs has Sepsis

kt4394

I'm late in the thread here. I am SO sorry to hear about all of this. You, and your family, and in my prayers and thoughts. Your husband is very lucky to have you to take such good care of him. It's so much to deal with and I wish there was someway to help. I will be thinking of you.
And - congrats on your Certificate!

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I'm so sorry,Leafy. He should never have been released from the hospital in the first place.

You, your husband, and your family are in my thoughts day and night. Sending hugs and strength.

KTMom91

I've been following along, and I'm so sorry to hear about your Hubby being back in the hospital.

Sending hugs and healing thoughts.

Feeling Sad

Leafy. I just checked in.

I am glad that it was caught and he is being closely monitored in the hospital. He should be in ICU. That way they can keep very close tabs on him.

My brother had edema in 2006. They helped him to get well. They can do a lot to treat it.

I am so sorry that you are going through this. I have never met you face to face, but you are one of the strongest women I know.

I am holding you close in my thoughts and prayers.

New Leaf

I am numb. It has been a harrowing three weeks. Hubs is hooked up to a respirator in ICU. There is nothing compares to seeing a loved one in this condition. Another test revealed possible bacterial vegetation on his aortic valve, so we are looking at possible heart surgery again. This is when life slows to one breath at a time. It is but a whisper on the wind. My heart is beating out of my chest and my mind wanders to so many many memories.
Placing it in Gods hands.
thank you all for your kind words.
Leaf

Lil

I've never wished I could give someone a hug so much in all my life.

I am praying for your dear husband and for you.

pigless in VA

Sending more healing vibes for Hubs and you. ~~~~~~~~~~~ Don't forget to eat, Leafy. I know you won't be hungry, but force a bite down here and there.

Feeling Sad

Yes, I agree. Try to eat a little and hopefully they have one of those chairs in his room that you can take short naps in. You need to keep your strength up.

I would wash my face with cool water. It would make me feel refreshed. Read, look at decor magazines, or crochet to keep your mind occupied between doctor visits. He knows that you are there. Sometimes soft music that he likes, holding his hand, and gently assuring him with your voice have healing qualities.

Our prayers are with you and Hubs for strength and healing.

Copabanana

Back in ER.
I am sorry, New Leaf. He is where he needs to be, needed to be. I am so, so sorry you are suffering this, and that he is too.

I hope you are able to check in tonight. Can you be relieved at the hospital, so that you can go home, to eat, to bathe, to be distracted momentarily and to sleep? Remember, you must be sustained. Right now, your D H does not need your continued presence. But he needs you to be OK.