Hugs, kleenex and support for Janna

mstang67chic

Going Green
Dylan goes to Residential Treatment Facility (RTF) Monday (today depending on when you read this)so I thought she could use a supportive thread for when she comes back. Rattling beads and sending hugs Janna! (keeping the margaurita machine at the ready)

Awww, you are too sweet.

I've got the Puffs (with lotion for sore noses) and, um, some chocolate. Dark chocolate.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm, chocolate.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Janna- I hope today goes smoothly. I am thinking of Dylan, and hoping this puts him in a good space and gives him a fresh new start.

I am thinking positive thoughts about stability for you and your family.

I admire your strength.

I'll have a glass of wine and some chocolate with ya'!!!

Marguerite

Janna, coffee machine and Tim Tams at the ready. I got those double-coated dark chocolate ones, they're the best at soothing emotional pain...

Marg

On_Call

Adding my support here, as well. Hoping today goes as well as it can - and that is the new, positive beginning you're all looking for. Many hugs and positive thoughts coming your way today.

Alisonlg

Rattling beads and extending my arms for some warm hugs when you get back. I hope all goes smoothly and I hope this is a move in the right direction for your family.

:::hugs:::

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Adding hugs, prayers and support. I hope this is the right time and place for Dylan to make a new start, as well as you.

It's too early for wine, Marg, pass the coffee and chocolate.

Cheers to healing vibes.

jannie

trying to survive....
Janna-
Sending big hugs to you and your family today--You're doing all you can to provide for Dylan--I'm sure he'll be in good hands--

I'll add some chocolate dipped strawberries

DDD

I am sending most caring thoughts and prayers your way. The pain and worry that goes with placement is overwhelming. Knowing
that the decision was well analyzed, however, makes it bearable in time. You can have all my share of the chocolate. lol DDD

Lothlorien

It's for the best, hon. I hope he gets the right help and things get better for him. Hopefully, he will learn some coping skills and the family can get some counseling too. Best of luck to Dylan!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Hoping this turns out to be a very positive experience for Dylan. Still, it is a hard thing to need to do.

Hang in there Janna.

((((hugs))))

KateM

Adding my prayers and support, Janna! You are a true warrior mom, always advocating for your kids and doing whatever it takes to ensure their health and happiness. ((Hugs))

Sunlight

said this before and will say it again:
it is totally against our inner mother's instinct to not defend, protect and nurture our children.
I remind myself that what I had to do for ant was still defending and protecting and nurturing him. I remind myself that this particular brand of mothering is not one I was familiar with, but one he brought out in me.

It was mothering with the toughest love out of pure necessity.

Pray for him

Love him

sometimes that is all we can do. glad you are on a new journey of hope with your son!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Thinking of you and your family as you take this step to a brighter future, hope you find some insight into your situation that will bring you peace.......