huh. who'd a thunk...

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
we swpied the ipod from cgfg again a couple weeks ago when it showed up here again. its been locked up.

then we had some question about how she came to get it back, so i got on it to look.

basically they gave it back to her almost immediatley. not shocked. and since she had emailed her mom from it, we assume her mom knows she has it. not shocked again.

but in lookin for some "clues", i got into her address book and she had notes about each entry (nice, hate her, whatever) so out of curiosity, i looked at my "tag".

i am the "best step mom ever". :)

makes me feel really good cause i'm so often the only bad guy...

Mom2oddson

That is just good news!!! Nothing like a pat on the back from the least expected place.

My Mom always tells me that the reasons that the difficult children (my steps) give me so much grief is because they know they are safe with me. That no matter what, I'll be there for them. Guess CGFG must think the same thing.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yup Shari I've always found what m2o says to be true. She knows you care enough to set limits and enforce them, she knows she is safe because you're watching over her even when she doesn't want you to. But isn't it grand you didn't have to wait until she was like 20 something to have her tell you how she really felt. lol :bravo:

sshh.......don't let on that you know how she really feels. They need to save face you know. (Hooray, you're appreciated and loved by a difficult child- not a small accompishment!)

Star*

call 911........call 911
So worlds bestest step Mom - jus when does anyone know you actually HAVE this thing? I mean didn't we talk about NO ONE knowing you have it this time? Right? :hangin:

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
no one does. thus no one has asked for it. but even for all the hell i make her go thru, at least her ipod says she doesn't hate me

Star*

call 911........call 911
You're the only one that makes MAKES her behave........and ........LIKE I KEEP TELLIN YOU

YOU ARE SO AWESOME!!!!!!!!! :hugs:

B

Bunny

Isn't it nice to know that you are not hated? Love is a wonderful thing!

Pam

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
...And I keep telling husband that if he is consistent and sticks to the limits we've set, Onyxx'll like him better later in life...

More proof.

This is some of the best news I have heard in a while!