husband bought chick pot pies, difficult child can't go to school ...

TerryJ2

I don't know who I'm angrier with--difficult child or husband. Hey, why not just stock up the cabinet with-booze and invite your alcoholic cousin over?

difficult child ate the chick pot pie--wheat crust, of course, and wheat in the gravy--at 4 a.m. (He was asleep again by the time I got out of bed; I'm up every 3 hrs with-sciatica and a pulled hamstring and the medications wear off). Couldn't get him out of bed this a.m. He took something for a headache but of course it didn't work.
At least I don't have to worry about him being on the computer ... I took that away last wk, when he stole my credit card and charged to an online gaming company and the credit card company flagged it as fraud, and cut off my card.

Yesterday, difficult child decided he liked the frosted choc/peanut butter topping on the Rice Crispie Treats I made. So while I was at a Bat Mitzvah (45 min drive with-sciatica, then 1-1/2 hr svc, then reception, I thought I'd die) he tried his own version on the plain Rice Crispie Treats ...
with chocolate ice cream sauce. In the microwave.
OMG, what a mess.

I get a massage tomorrow. Not sure if I'm going to love it or hate it. Everything hurts.

Someday, I'll write a funny sitcom about this. Right now, I'm trying to figure out where the funny part is.