husband can be trusted...

lovemysons

Well last night I decided to make a "Facebook" profile...really wanted to check up on my easy child and see how she is online. To my surprise, I found out, that husband has a facebook profile.

It didn't take me long to figure out his password. Ya I know...it may be wrong, but I went onto his facebook page...logged in as him.

I found out a gal he worked with some 6 yrs ago or so recently sent him a messege. I was NOT happy about this as I knew back then he was VERY attracted to her and he even ended up moving out for about 6 weeks at that time...in pursuit of having a relationship with her. Don't know if yall remember all of that. It was a very painful time in our marriage.

Well, I sent husband a messege...so when he awoke this morning he sent me a messege. LOL, asking who the "father of those good looking children are?"

We talked about Facebook...and do you know, to my surprise, he actually told me of this young woman sending him a messege and what she said. Of course husband does not know that I know all about the conversation between the two of them.
But I can't tell you how refreshing it was to really KNOW that husband is being completely honest, completely disclosing the truth to me.

I guess I can say after 23 yrs of marriage...I finally trust my husband completely.
How sweet it is.

Tammy

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
I'm glad you found this out... I don't know how many times in the past when I went looking for something... I found it... But I'm happy for YOU.

susiestar

Roll With It
How wonderful. There is such peace and joy in your tone in this post. I am truly happy for the both of you!

It really makes me even more committed to my husband to read this today. Today is my anniversary of 18 years of marriage to husband!!!

lovemysons

Stepto2...Yes, boy do I know what you mean, sigh...in the past I'm sure it would have been a real upset but I am so happy that my husband is fully commited to me now. We've weathered so many storms: alcoholism, infedelity,children in drug rehab, hospitals, prison, loss of a parent, etc. It's been a long road...but at the end of the day we find two imperfect people doing the best they could all along and at least ONE person holding on through a storm. Neither of us ever let go at the same time.
I do fill blessed today.

Susie, Awwwww...what a coincidency huh? lol
Well Happy 18th Anniversary to you and your husband...that's so awesome.

I will never forget all the people that reached out to me too here on the board when my marriage was seemingly slipping away years ago. But like I said...at least one of us has held onto the other during every storm. We are certainly committed...or lol, should be committed!

Tammy
ps...Another secret to our success is to not compete with each or the rights to "all the credit" cause at the end of the day, life delivers equal shares of ****!!! LOL ...you just keep moving forward and repeat..."this too shall pass".

everywoman

It's been a long road...but at the end of the day we find two imperfect people doing the best they could all along and at least ONE person holding on through a storm. Neither of us ever let go at the same time.
I do fill blessed today.

I know the feeling. Nothing has ever shaken my resolve that my husband is my soul mate. We have weathered a lot of storms in 22 years---but our resolve to work it out has never shaken.

Stella Johnson

When I first started reading I started having flashbacks from way back when all of it hit the fan with that woman. Talk about a sigh of relief when I read all the way down. :whiteflag:
I'm glad he isn't getting into situations like that any longer. Would be nice if he would tell this woman to go away completely. But at least he can be trusted now.;)

svengandhi

I check my husband's facebook on a regular basis. He has cheated on me in the past and it's a condition of my continuing to stay with him. There is a woman who is always writing suggestive things to him. He has known her since HS and hasn't seen her since then; he says he was not attracted to her then and isn't now (her picture is not very flattering, but then neither are mine). He refused to block her but promised he would not respond to her suggestive comments. She is divorced.

I, on the other hand, do not have a FB and never will.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
husband has a MySpace, but no FaceBook. I have both and check neither on a regular basis. However husband does have a lot of female friends. It’s kind of weird in a way – it’s okay with me. I know who he comes home to. And he’s never been MIA for very long, so I’m not too worried.

Strangely enough, he really wants me to “meet” all of his online friends, talk to them, etc., and he knows all of mine (who happen to be people I know in real life, for the most part – you all are the exceptions).

I think really that communication is the key to all of this. I didn’t have it with my xH, and that ended badly. Just my 2¢…