husband finally going back to work tomorrow, which means...

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I get my days back to myself!!! Wooo-hooo!!! Although, it really was nice having him home the past two months -- except for those first three weeks post-op (eek!)

He is a bit nervous because he's going to start at a new office in the same company doing a new job, but with no staff under him yet and not really sure what he's supposed to be doing.

It will be very interesting to see how he manages the stress of all this "newness" -- not his strong suit in the past, but amazingly he's getting better at rolling with things since starting Lamictal and getting his moods leveled out while controlling the seizures. I imagine he's going to be pretty beat by the time 5:00 rolls around tomorrow!

Lately I've felt like our life had us stuck in some kind of nasty traffic jam and we couldn't do anything but ride it out. Now it feels like we've hit that spot where traffic suddenly opens up and it's clear sailing on an open road. Fingers crossed for no more bumps!

nvts

OMG! I'm sooooo happy for you! My husband was basically out of work for 2 YEARS! His first day at his new job, he was out of the house at 7 a.m., the kids bus showed up at 7:03, and I was two-steppin' on the sidewalk at 7:04!

Love it!

Beth