husband had enough !

shellyd67

Last night husband had enough and laid our neighbor out !

We have had some tension over the years and it was a long build up and finally husband blew a gasket.

husband is very mellow and calm and usually extremely level headed but he had a huge screaming match with the neighbor and unfortunately it was in front of difficult child and the neighbors kids.

Although he feels some sense of relief that he finally got out his frustration he feels great remorse for doing it in front of the kids.

Needless to say it will be quite tense on our street for awhile.

Alot of our neighbors witnessed and of course the big mouth on the block was present.

difficult child is afraid the kids are going to pick on him at school about it and husband and I had a long talk with him after it happened.

He seems to be fine today but was upset last night.

I feel a little upset over it but again it needed to be done.

Just needed to vent....

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Somehow I doubt the kids will pick on him about it. lol More likely they'll be all like "your dad did what?? Cool!" Cuz that's the way kids are.

As for your husband............I'm going to guess neighbor had this coming for a very long time. Patience is a virtue, and avoiding physical fights is usually a very wise move. But there are moments when a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.

I'm also going to guess you won't be having much trouble out of neighbor for quite some time. lol

hugs

DammitJanet

Tony is the most gentle giant around but there comes a time when some just pushes him past all the walking away you can possibly do and then the fur has to fly. Has happened a time or two here. There are times when a man just has to do what a man has to do.

muttmeister

I agree with the others. Patience may be a virtue, but allowing yourself to be preyed on by somebody else is not. There comes a time to take a stand. Kids need to learn that too.

Lothlorien

Hopefully, the kids on the block will have a new found respect for your husband and most likely they will think it is cool that he knocked the guy down a few notches.