husband Has A Nibble!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
husband put in his resume for Murphy Oil.......you know those gas stations associated/owned by walmart? They need a manager at the one here and wanted someone with experience with petroleum. Well, husband has way more experience than they bargained for. He used to run a jet fuel lab in the Army for years and even managed a Jiffy Lube for a while.

He got a call back. The person husband spoke to said they'd call him again the end of this week.

Pay is like 31,000. Ok, so not so great......but it's right in town so no gas expenses..........and it's a job.

And we're already desperate. husband's severence check is late......somehow I knew that was gonna happen. And he's going ahead and attempting to get unemployment today. He wrote a bad check to keep the water on.......well, hopefully by the time the city gets around to cashing it, it won't actually be a bad check.

We have no money at all. At all. None. Nada. We're surviving on what I stocked up on when he got his last check. Thank goodness I went overboard with the groceries.:faint:

So good thoughts, some juju........would be much appreciated. Either for severence check to show up, an interview.......something.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Lisa...I thought you were coming to WI!!!

Hey, any job is a good job right now. Fingers crossed for husband.

Abbey

Star*

call 911........call 911
THE PAY IS $31,000 and that's not GREAT?????

- WHERE was this job again??????? lol.....ahem....(twists neck like Rodney Dangerfield)

GOOD LUCK - ;)

SENDING THE POWER (((((((( OF THE BOARD)))))))))

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
Lisa, how wonderful for him to find a lead and he got a call. My fingers and toes are crossed! :D

Suz

susiestar

Roll With It
Crossing fingers and toes. We just heard that the Wisconsin job was filled. He is taking it hard, but I am pushing him to find another job.

I am hoping and pretzeling that your husband gets a job soon!!! With Murphy would he get free gas?

Hugs!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
LOL Star.

No free gas, I'm sure. Maybe a discount?? Hey, I'll take what I can get. I still have a family room with boxes of shampoo, lotions, deodorant, and face cleanser from the last company. lol I don't say no to that sort of thing. ;)

husband is still waiting on that call.