husband is SO mad at me!

witzend

"It's too hard to talk to you about it" is a cop out. When you want to correct things, you find a way. I don't know what to say, because obviously he has something he needs to talk about, and is not brave enough to say. At this point, it seems as though it's on him. I'd encourage him to find a way to talk to me about it. Life doesn't have to be this difficult.

Star*

call 911........call 911
You think I'm kidding about having waffles for breakfast.......? DDD is right on the money here. Maybe toaster waffles aren't your THING --------but nothing speaks to a man like a good BELGIAN waffle breakfast.

Unless he's into steak and eggs........and then waffles don't even come into play. And the words "I would really like to talk about what we're NOT talking about here." is a good place to start.

TerryJ2

He makes himself protein and herb shakes every morning for breakfast, 6 a.m. sharp.

We talked tonight. I was right. He was resentful about P and C and how he comes in last, and he can't tell me anything with-o having me blow up. He said he thinks we need a mediator. I said I think we need a tape recorder.

Still, it's a start. :)