husband passed away last week

VickiL

The love of my life passed away last Thursday from liver cancer. We only caught the cancer the Thursday before. It went so quick, he was in no pain and passed away at home. We did have hospice care who were true angels, but now I am lost, heartbroken, lonely and overwhelmed.

I just wanted to pass this on and will be posting more in the future about it. Right now, it is just too unbearable to write about.

Vicki

everywoman

Vickie, I am so sorry for your loss. I hope you have a good support team around you (family, friends, community) to help you through this time.

DammitJanet

Oh gosh Vicki...I am so, so sorry! Prayers going up from us all here.

Janet, Tony, Billy, Jamie, Billie, Cory and Mandy.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
OMG Vicki I'm so very very sorry. Sending many warm gentle (((((hugs))))) and saying prayers for you and your family. We're here, whenever you need us.

Steely

Oh Vickie...........
I am unbelievably sorry.
We are here for you.
Pulling you up, and supporting you in our thoughts and prayers.
Post when you are able.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Vickie,

Please accept my deepest most sincere sympathies in the death of your husband. Please know that there are so many hugs and good thoughts going out to you at this time. We're here when you're ready to talk.

Much Love
Star

B

bran155

Oh God, I am so, so sorry! I can only imagine how traumatic this is for you. Sending many (((HUGS))) your way.