husband passed away last week

Andy

My sympathies! What an awful thing for you to go through. Take care of yourself - many decissions can wait!

BusynMember

Vicki, I am so sorry, so very sorry. You didn't even have time to prepare...(((Hugs))) and lots of prayers. Perhaps a grief group can help you with this terrible loss...please know we are there with you.

Marguerite

THghouts and prayers for you from Down Under. So sudden, such a shock for you. Just remember you have people here who understand and who love you and care for you. Take the time you need, be gentle with yourself and keep us posted as and when you can.

Marg

GoingNorth

Crazy Cat Lady
I was widowed back in '02. If there is anything you want to talk about; please feel free to PM me.

Do know that grief is a very individual thing. It may have stages, but we all go through them in our time and own ways.

The numbness is a mercy of sorts: it allows to you get through day to day without collapsing.

If anyone offers help; take them up on it. Remember to eat as regularly and healthily as you can. Drink water and/or decaf liquids during the day, and hardest of all when it feels like you've been punched in the gut...BREATHE.

"One day at a time" doesn't necessary cut it with this. It may take one hour at a time. I can remember getting through some days a breath at a time.

M

ML

I am happy that you were able to reconnect with the love of your life, if even for a short time. I am so sorry for your loss. My prayers are with your family. Love, ML