husband sent me this non political, election joke...

mrscatinthehat

Seussical
A non-partisan election joke!
Not Republican or Democrat

Since we're at the end of the presidential campaign, I
figured some political humor might be in store. The
following is a funny and true story shared with me by KC Williams who teaches AP Government at
Santa Fe High School. In one of KC's classes, they were discussing the qualifications to be president of the United States . It was pretty simple.

The candidate must be a natural born citizen of at least 35
years of age.

However, one girl in the class immediately started in on how unfair was the requirement to be a natural born citizen. In short, her opinion was this requirement prevented many capable individuals from becoming president.

KC and the class were just taking it in and letting her rant,
but everyone's jaw hit the floor when she wrapped up her argument by stating ...

"What makes a natural born citizen any more qualified to
lead this country than one born by c-section".

And someday she'll vote!

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Okay, that blonde remark....... I'm blonde....... and frankly I think her reasoning is sound....... when the qualifications for presidential nominees were made was back in the "olden" days when they didn't have c-section options.......... It causes potential candidates to hide the fact that they were born by c-section......... oh.....wait a minute..... natural born citizenship?........ ah, nevermind.............

Andy

:rofl:

I am going to start teaching my 2nd graders about the political definition of natural born citizen.

Can you see that question on a presidential employment application?
1. "Date of Birth"
2. "Place of Birth"
3. "Method of Birth"

And with all the doctors pushing for C-Sections these days I will say in about 60 years we will not having any "natural born" citizens.

O.K. I spend way too much time analysing.

:rofl:

(this is even better than the flags being recalled - I am going to share with our social studies teacher)

Star*

call 911........call 911
Wholey moley I thought Why Me Mom was SERIOUS!!

(brunette moment) lol

Beth - that joke was TOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD.

-and that means theres hope for Dude - snort.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Star you gotta understand my very SARCASTIC humor....... and then sometimes I'm the only one who gets my jokes......... ah, well, I'm blonde......