Hypothetical - What would you yell out to the entire town

nvts

if you have a gigantic megaphone? Would you go with funny, philosophical, insightful, mean, explanatory, etc.?

My latest facebook status reads "To all of you who have told me that I'm only human...WRONG! My cape is in the wash and will be back on my back shortly. In the meantime, I apologize for the lack of endurance."

I'm just curious what you'd like to tell 'em...

Beth

H

HaoZi

"Two boxen of doughnuts and a cup of dirt!"

Inside joke between kiddo and I, though if you're a Brian Regan fan, you might get it.

Mattsmom277

I live in small town northern Canada (read: narrow minded ppl that drive me crazy). So I'd say my favorite quote: Some people were dropped on their heads as a child. You were clearly thrown at a wall. ;)

nvts

I live in small town northern Canada (read: narrow minded ppl that drive me crazy). So I'd say my favorite quote: Some people were dropped on their heads as a child. You were clearly thrown at a wall. ;)

Hahahahahaha! That's GREAT! I've got to use that one...there are quite a few people I absolutely plan on saying that to!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Beth

nvts

Ok, so I'm guessing our community is FULL of very sarcastic people that really know how to, ummmm, express their dissatisfaction with those around us? :rolleyes::rofl:

I've needed some laughs lately, that this stuff really rings so perfectly true that it's frightening!

Beth

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
"If you ask me one more time, I'm taking it away forever!"

Oh, wait. I think I say that a lot anyway.

klmno

"Wake up people. The majority of people in our 'system' are not wise, experienced, mature, all-knowing, well-intentioned people driven by integrity".

muttmeister

Clean up your dam### mess!

I live in a small rural village (less than 200 people). There are other similar towns in the area that are beautiful places. My town has an inordinate number of people who use their yards as their own personal junk heaps (my neighbor is among the worst). I'm tired of looking at it.