I am a wreck this morning...

T

toughlovin

Thanks Everyone... I did send him a FB message last night before I went to bed.... In his original message he said he has fought fought fought.... and I wanted to say to him maybe he needs to change what he is fighting but I didn't... I just tried to make it I love you and hope you are ok message. This morning I checked and he didnt post anything new nor did he respond to my post but he did accept a friend request from my friend and so he got his message. My friend just called me and he hasnt heard anything from difficult child but did say he accepted his friend request. His comment was he has found some place to stay because he is getting on FB in the middle of the night... and when that situation runs out he will call, he now has the information and so we just have to wait until he is ready.

I feel better because I know he was alive last night and so did not do anything to himself right away and I do know he is a survivor and really i have done what I can. It helps to know there is someone near where he is who can help him when he wants help... now we just have to wait until that time comes and hopefully it will.

And man he is a drama king and we all know what that is like. So I am in a better place this morning... still worried but not so immobilized.

Having all of you out there who understand and who have been through some of this helps me a LOT!!!! I am thankful for all of you, although i wish you didnt have to know this kind of pain. Wish none of us did.

TL