I am back online!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
YES!!!:musicdance:

Woot!! Wooot!!!! :D :D :D

Just got roadrunner and cable installed today. Thanks to a beautiful mess up via the cable co I won't have phone until tuesday.........But hey, I'm not really complaining. The guys were great and made sure everything worked before they left. :D

GAWD do I have alot of catching up to do. Not sure how much I'm gonna accomplish before school starts Monday..........husband and I are cleaning the beegeebies outta the house and totally rearranging everything.....switching rooms around to how the house is actually supposed to be set up as Nichole's bedroom was actually the parlor/livingroom and our livingroom was actually the diningroom. lol

I'll have to post later on how disgusting both Travis' and Nchole's rooms were..........Well, let's just say we're still working on Travis' room and he's been gone more than a week. UGH!! I think we'll have to replace the carpet. Gross doesn't begin to discribe it.

But I'll have to catch up more later tonight. I'm off to visit Travis with easy child in just a bit as Darrin is missing his uncle something fierce (something we didn't anticipate) and is worrying himself sick about his uncle. Sweet huh?

So, catch ya'll later. Just had to let you guys be the first to know that I'M BACK!!! :D

Hugs

susiestar

Roll With It
I am SO GLAD!!! too cute about Darrin missing his Uncle T!

Enjoy your empty nest. I hope both our husband's get employed very soon!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Susie I felt so bad when I read your husband was unemployed as well. You guys are in my prayers he finds a job fast.

Hugs

crazymama30

I am so glad you are back. Hope the cleaning goes well, and I bet you will do great in school! When I see the nursing students at the hospital I will think of you.

trinityroyal

Welcome back Lisa!
That's very cute that Darrin misses his Uncle Travis.

And I can totally empathize with the disgusting room situation. When difficult child moved to the Residential Treatment Center (RTC) we practically had to sand blast to clean it up, and there are still a few things stuck to the floor that haven't come off 2 years later.

Enjoy having your house back!

Trinity