I am being stalked by air supply

G

guest3

I sware I have not heard an air supply in god knows how long until this week (the week D/H is gone and probably for good)!!!! I walk into Dunkin Donuts yesterday "air supply" I am on hold on the phone at work "air supply", At dinner tonight "air supply" ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! As if this isn't hard enough, the enemy has it out for me, I am going to blast my Pat Benetar CD starting with "Hit me with your Best Shot"

mstang67chic

Going Green
Run, do not walk, to the nearest music retailer and get Metallica's Enter Sandman. It's definately the anti-Air Supply. Ozzy has a new one out too......that would do it. I don't know what the album is but the single is pretty good.

On_Call

:rofl:

Isn't it funny when things like that happen?

Air Supply, of all bands, huh? I had some of their albums back in the day - I remember the one with the large hot air ballon in a big, blue sky. Jeesh! :slap:

busywend

They probably were always on the air, just you never noticed it before. I am sorry. Being reminded time and again of the pain you are feeling is not fun.

It will lessen in time though.

HUGS!

Lothlorien

I'm going to see Little River Band this weekend. Air Supply is also there. That's probably why they are all over the radio this week in NJ

Marguerite

I just checked Wikipedia, they tell us that Air Supply never did break up, they've kept on recording and performing.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_Supply

So there ya go.

For a similar sort of sound but sufficiently different, try John Farnham. He actually fronted for LRB at one point, not sure if he still does. He was just doing them a favour for a while, he was always best as a solo artist.

And for something really modern, in the Freddie Mercury meets Godzilla mood, look for Mika. It's great at cheering you up. A bit naughty in places, but a lot of fun. Sounds like you could do with some fun music.

Marg

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Kansas is playing at an outdoor venue next week and my best friend, a rock band groupie since FOREVER, is begging me to go. My whole brain is telling me, "No, don't do it!!", but the idea of hanging outside and drinking some wine as I relive my younger days has me feeling the pull....

Air Supply, yech.

The Little River Band played at my sister's wedding back in...1984 or '85 I think. How cool is that?

Lothlorien

Go see Kansas!!!!!! I would love to see them in concert. Go!

LRB played at your sister's wedding??????? WAY COOL!

I could do without seeing air supply, but I've been dying to see LRB and they haven't come to NJ in forever. The closest they've been is CT and a four hour drive into PA. I'm excited, even though air supply is playing....I echo your ech!