I am here but not posting

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I've been wondering how you and Beaner were getting along. Sorry he's being such a major PITA right now.

Keep it elevated and take care of it. Oh, did you wind up in a cast or the boot thingie?

Hang in there. And keep us updated.

Hugs:flowers:

busywend

Take care of yourself!

See if you can get Beaner to play a new game. One where you stay on the couch. Perhaps a game of 'I Spy' - you know the one.

"I spy with my little eye, something red." And he has to guess what it is your are talking about. You will have to scale back the area of places it could be to say one room. And my advice is to let him get it on like the 4th guess - even if it was not the thing you were thinking of! LOL!

My difficult child and I played this in the doctor's office her entire life. She was always at high anxiety and could not wait for a doctor. This kept her attention. Eventually the anxiety was gone - she would get in the room and start looking around for items to play in the game. Cool! :coolest:

Or make up a game. Have him make up a game. These are the hardest days - when you have to try to entertain a difficult child. Mine never was very creative unless prompted through the entire process.