I am just *sick* of teenagers

slsh

member since 1999
We're having some fun around here. Between the brilliant kid (780 on math SAT, 33 composite on ACT) who *refuses* to do a darn thing about figuring out where to go to college and then pouts... POUTS.... :angrydude:like a freaking 2-year-old because we're ticked that he missed deadline for sending scores to colleges free, and then The Diva who is really pulling out all the stops :angrygirl:(psychiatrist appointment tomorrow - if he doesn't sedate her, he *better* sedate me).... I am just so freaking done. You know it's bad when the difficult child in the family is trying to pitch in and make peace. As usual, thank you's timing is less than stellar.

I am convinced this is evolution's way of making me not fall apart when they finally do leave the nest, but quite frankly, at this rate I'm not sure I'm going to last that long. :919Mad:

I need a vacation - far far away for a very *very* long time. Fat chance. :crazy2:
Vent over. :soapbox:

InsaneCdn

I need a vacation - far far away for a very *very* long time. Fat chance
Gazing into crystal ball... I see a very nice, very long vacation coming up... the trouble is, it isn't "soon"... possibly some time in the next decade or two...

<duck>

I know the feeling...

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I'm pretty convinced it's nature's way of prompting parents to push the young from the nest.

I am so very glad I'm long beyond this stage. It was horrible in so many ways. ugh

((hugs))

DammitJanet

Sue...I am convinced that God made teenagers as miserable as they can be so that when it is time for them to leave we are extremely glad to see them go. If they were still those wonderful sweet little babies, we could never send them out into the big, bad world!