difficult child continues to struggle with getting to school and I am just about ready to throw in the towel and put her on independent study. The alternative school where she is at now has bent over backward and forward to accommodate her. She was unable to get to school at the usual start time of 8:30, so they gave her a later start time of 9:30. Things still hadn't improved, so they moved it to 10:30. difficult child still can't get up and get on that darned bus on time. We recently had an IEP and they decided to put her back at regular schedule since at this rate she is way behind on credits and won't be graduating on time. That was approx. three weeks ago, and so far it's been a nightmare. difficult child has not gotten up once for school, and I have had to either have my mom drive her there later, or I have picked her up on my lunch break and driven her. At this point she is only going to school half days. It has already been determined that my daughter will not graduate next year. She is too far behind. Right now she is also battling insomnia and the Geodon that once worked so well for her is failing. I have tried giving her melatonin on top of the Geodon but she still can't sleep and then can't get up in the morning. We have another appointment with her psychiatrist on the first of next month to discuss a possible medication change. The principal has talked to me in the past of transferring her to a different school, where she does all of the work at home, and turns it in at the school once a week. At first I was totally against it. difficult child is not an independent worker. If left up to her own devices, she would be on the internet all day and not get any work done. Now I'm getting desperate, as I have the DA breathing down my neck. Next step is truancy court. I feel helpless and hopeless to get difficult child to school on time. I hate to sound like I'm giving up on her, but I don't know what else to do. Every day I wake up with anxiety thinking of difficult child not going to school. Every night I go to sleep with anxiety wondering if she will yet again miss school the next day. I am at my wit's end. I am requesting and emergency IEP meeting with the school to discuss alternative placement, or a different schedule. I just hope and pray we can come up with something that works for difficult child. I am so ready to give up.