I am Shari, and I am Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)? Huh??!?

Shari

IsItFridayYet?
My house is neither always clean OR neat. LOL Usually, its some variant of neither.

My kitchen floor was clean til last night when difficult child spilled milk on it. He cleaned it up as best 7 year olds can...

easy child 1 had the vacuum this weekend and husband took the living room area rug out to the hitching post and actually beat it! I thought days of beating rugs was over, but alas...we had company coming and he thought the rug needed some work. LOL The wood floor around the rug...add water, you can probably make a small mud pie...

The bathroom? OMG. husband is a welder. He comes home BLACK every night (literally - black with soot). We have one bathroom and it can be spotless til he enters it once. I have learned to pretend not to notice. I clean it every 10 days or so, then just close my eyes.

My computer desk at home has a stack of phone books, appliance manuals, and notebooks 18 inches high beside the keyboard. Pour water on that desk and you'd probably get concrete!

Loth, I'd venture to guess you'd feel much less slobbish after seeing my place. lol Even if my pantry and binder is organized.