I am so excited...and nervous...

Mom2oddson

easy child is coming home tonight for Easter and he's bringing K with him. In a few hours I will get to meet the possible future daughter in law.

I'm excited about this next step in life and SO nervous! What if she doesn't like us? OMG....my house is a mess. What if she's not comfortable at our house for the long weekend? What if she doesn't like my cooking? And WHY does our state have to have icky weather this weekend?? I want K to think that this is the greatest place in the world to live. (I want to be near my future grandkids!)

But....according to easy child, K is as nervous as I am! She's worried that I won't like her. Pfsh...She makes easy child happy so I already like her!

On a side note....I've been confusing the heck out of Bella (the new puppy). I have a tradition of telling the dogs that easy child-boy is coming home. Annie and Daisy have been getting so excited when I say that. Poor Bella just cocks her head and thinks we've all gone nuts. She can't figure out what they are getting excited about.

Keep your fingers crossed that all goes well.

keista

Best of luck to all of you.

I think it's a great sign that you are both nervous. If easy child thinks neither of you should be nervous, then I'm sure it will all go well.

Star*

call 911........call 911
Enjoy each other - and congratulations! You deserve this and more M2o...Hugs & Love!