I am SO frustrated (vent)

Ally

Every person that she can manipulate she will. She gets away with it because of the lack of communication. She was supposed to go to court on Monday in Campbell River, but convieniently "instructed" her lawyer that she wants to go to court here so the lawyer has applied to have it moved to here on March 29th. Its just a way for her to get back to town. She called and demanded to stay here. She should know by now that I dont follow her demands. I tried calling her back and calling her bluff, she is very upset her cargiver says, hmmm.. wonder why?? Maybe because she hasnt been able to manipulate things to the way she wants them to be??

I want to scream. She hasnt changed. This program is doing nothing for her. She wants to do what she wants, when she wants to do it, :censored2: everyone else. We have to start planning for discharge. She doesnt want to come home, and quite frankly, I dont want her here. I dont want my world turned upside down and the rest of my family put at risk and subjected to the crap she dishes out. She doesnt want to go to her dads, she doesnt want to go to my sisters, and Im not sure she would have her anyways. She wants to go on welfare and live on her own. Only problem with that is that is because she is only 16, her dad and I will both be income tested and will have to pay for her to live. Hell will freeze over before I shell out a dime for her to live on her own so she can do what she pleases when she wants and not have to follow any rules.

Thanks for reading if you got this far. I dont expect any replies, I just had to get it off my chest.

Ally

Jen

I dont envy you a bit. There is noting worse than to have a difficult child with that attitude that isnt 18.

Jen

You have every right to feel the way you do. Sometimes feels like the system is rigged against you, with people who don't know the whole story sticking their noses in, and don't the difficult child's know exactly how to play it.

Holding good thoughts for you.

KFld

I'm so sorry!!! I don't know what else to say, but wanted you to know that I'm thinking of you and feeling your pain.

Sunlight

I think that is terrible! I know when ant was under 18 and in the system, we had to pay child support to the system. his actions ended up costing us about $3,000.00.

in the state of PA there is no emancipation of minors. I do not know about your country. I hope solutions unfold quickly for you.

Ally

There can be emancipation here but there is no way that she would ever get it done or get the judge to agree. The kids have to prove to the courts that they are able to fully support themselves along with other things (not quite sure what they are but the PO doesnt think that it will happen) that Im sure that she wont be able to keep up with. I would think that she would have to have better reason to do it other than she doesnt want to follow the rules and do what she wants...LOL

Ally

I forgot, the lawyer left me a message and court is MAY 29, not March 29. Figures, difficult child cant get anything straight and only hears what she wants to. My sanity is really in question these days.