I am so sad

exhausted

((Hugs)) Nancy. I have not been through this yet so I have nothing but comfort for you. I'm so proud of you because I would surely give her the basement furniture or at least her bed. You are so strong and so right. Anything would just contribute to the "party house". Thanks for your strength. I agree that it is ok to hurt and feel what you feel. We love them and we are not feelingless robots. Take care of yourself and know that we care about you.

A

AmericanGirl

Kathy, done. :)

Me, too. I found one on Amazon but I am wondering if it is similar to the one that you saw.

Then I would have a mental box and a wooden box. Sig, I would love to have one with diamonds in it. :grins:

~Kathy

DDD

Just got back to town and I belately am sending support your way. Lordy, I just hate the road we all are forced to travel or observe. It's just X'd up! I understand your fears, your disappointments, your shock and all the rest of it my friend. Just know that I am with you spiritually and sometimes wish we all lived in the same messed up community so we could literally share hugs when needed. DDD

Nancy,
I was out of town for the week-end, and I could send you the exact same comment as Dee. I can really understand how you can be so upset about your difficult child. It is so HARD for moms to watch our difficult child's relapse, when we know that they must find their own path to recovery. I am sending you lots of good wishes for understanding and support. HUGS to you...