I am SO worried about our DDD!

lovemysons

Our Moderator and beloved friend to ALL, DDD, has been missing from the board for over 3 weeks now. I have been praying for her left and right as this is not the norm.

If you're inclined to do so...Please pray for our DDD. I think she needs us.

Thanks,
LMS

SuZir

Bit worried also here. Hoping and praying everything is fine and she is just taking a break all and everything difficult child related.

Kathy813

Staff member
I reached out to the other mods and they don't know how to reach her, either. Does anyone happen to know the name of their store? PM me if you do and I will see if I can find the phone number.

~Kathy

lovemysons

Kathy,
Thank you so much for checking with the other Mods.

I have sent DDD an email at address she used to use in conversations with me...hopefully someone will get it and respond. I have also searched my mind for every little bit of info that I can recall. I am going to PM you with what I know.

LMS

Ephchap

I heard from her on May 20th, LMS. She told me at that time that she was taking a month off. I'm still trying to get in touch though.

lovemysons

Praise God! I have been worried sick about her. Thank you so much for sharing this info Deb.

I hope DDD is relaxing by the beach somewhere...with a good book and some cutty of course, lol.

Thanks again, I will rest SO MUCH easier now.
Hugs,
LMS