I am the proud owner of....

DammitJanet

a brand new 40" LCD TV!!!!

Thanks to all the men in my life....and much whining on my part...they gave in and bought me a new TV. My old one was ancient and had to be slapped to keep the picture on so this one is much needed and I am just thrilled. I can actually see!

My boys are really so good to me...lol.

WhymeMom?

No real answers to life..
Happy TV viewing........... the new tv's are just remarkable........ and I can even lift them! You deserve it....... enjoy

donna723

Wow, Janet! That's great! Enjoy it! Does that mean that you also get custody of the remote? That's very hard to do in a houseful of men!

As much as I love my son, the very first thing he does when he comes to my house is to snatch up that remote! Makes me wanna just smack him! MY house ... MY TV ... MY remote control!!!!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Yea!!! :D :D

Now.......teach me that whine, please........lol

Wow, ya know what? If you talked them into this........imagine what you could get for Mother's Day!!! :rofl: ;)

Star*

call 911........call 911
SERIOUSLY?? 40" - you could give me 1/2 and still have more than I do.

WHAT IS THAT WHINE.......;)

Congratulations.....

Andy

That extra kid you now have admiring your tv? That would be my difficult child! He is so into t.v.s of all sizes! Just send him home.

It is awesome how great a new t.v. can make every day life isn't it?

Congratulations!

K

Kjs

wow. How wonderful. I have been eyeing them up myself, but don't think we'll get there this year.

Now I am jealous. When we don't see you on board we'll know, it is all that movie watching.

Enjoy!