I am tired.

crazymama30

I need to vent, so look out.

tired of working all the time and being broke. tired of husband being sick and sleeping all the time, or not sleeping. tired of going to school, tired of difficult child and never knowing what his mood will be, tired of easy child and her moodiness(hopefully hormone related) I want a vacation ( I will have a weekend at the coast in 3 weeks with my mom and sis)I am tired of life being so hard. I am very tired of being responsible. :sad:

Sorry, no one wants to listen, and here I have a captive audience.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
(((((hugs))))))

I'm with you on being sick of being the responsible one all of the time. And there are many days when I feel like we put our shoulder to the grind stone just to see how far we can wear it down. :frown:

Vent away!

I hope you have a wonderful time on your mini holiday.

Hang in there.

Been there, done that, bought the tee-shirt!!

I feel your fatigue and frustration. I wish I could wisk it away for you.

Sometimes when I get bogged down about an event - I try to look beyond it. Like today - I had to have a yucky medical procedure done and I was really dreading it. Plus I had to take a bus to get there and back and I get really nervous going on a bus (or going anywhere) alone. So what I try to do is picture myself afterwards - sitting in my comfy chair with my feet up, drinking a fresh cup of my favorite coffee! I tell myself that I WILL be doing that when it's all over.

It doesn't always work - but it can't hurt! I spend an awful lot of time wallowing in the present - thinking that whatever bad situation I am in at the moment - will somehow last forever. But it doesn't.

So, try to picture yourself on your weekend away - sipping iced tea (or whatever)on the beach. Hear the waves, smell the salt air, feel the breezes in your hair.....etc. Take a mini "brain vacation"!!

I do hope you feel better.

((((( HUGS )))))

Amy

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
I am sorry... I think we all need a get away!!! It has been a rough start to the new year... I feel you hon.

I hope you get some relief... and your weekend coming up goes smoothly with NO stress.

busywend

Why is it we all have these ups and downs? Is it normal? Is it just that I never really noticed it before until I went through another down without even realizing it?

Once it is recognized that we are down how do we get out of it? It takes alot of effort, which we do not always have after dealing with grumpy difficult children and DHs.

Fran's profile has a quote that I repeat in my head:

"If you always do what you always did, you always get what you always got."

What can you do different that will make things better, more upbeat and not so tiring?

I understand how you feel!!! Enjoy your weekend at the coast!!! It'll be here before you know it!!! You DEFINITELY need some "ME" time!!!

Sending cyber hugs. WFEN :flower:

crazymama30

"If you always do what you always did, you always get what you always got"

This is very true, and I am actually doing it. Sorry, I was mentally in a bad place last night. Much better this am. I am going back to school to get my RN license, which will most likely double or even triple my wages, which will get rid of several things I am tired of. It is just a hard journey that wears on me at times. At the end of next year I can apply to get in the nursing program. This will make my life easier long run, but it is a lot harder short term.

Thanks for listening. I cannot wait to go to the coast. The weekend of April 14th. It is nice to runaway for a weekend. I was in a very bad place last night. Better today, but difficult child is certainly being a difficult child, and I wonder about easy child.