I believe I'm having a HUGE.....

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
mood swing along with a big upswing in energy levels. Now this may be a one day occurrence but I think I'll enjoy it today.

Who cares to join me in physical therapy today?? Hmmmm??? I'm aiming to beat my best of walking 150 feet - what do you think? 175 feet???? :exercisebike:

Pushing too fast?

Okay, I'm done being silly....just have no pain this morning & am feeling energetic. (Pain pills must have kicked in
:abouttime::dance::rofl:)

Andy

So that is where I got it from? I think I have your morning aches and pains - so tough to get out of bed this morning. :)

I am glad you are enjoying a painful morning. Don't overdo it!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Wow. No wonder you're in such a good mood. No pain is a wonderful thing. :D

Hope it lasts, and don't overdo too much.

((hugs))

Star*

call 911........call 911
I WILL JOIN YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND I WILL ENTERTAIN YOU WITH MY STORIES

FROM A LAND FAR FAR AWAY

WHERE NO ONE HURTS AND ALL THE CHILDREN BEHAVE AND YOUR SOUL MATE IS NEVER A WALRUS' BEHIND

I AM THERE WITH YOU LINDA

IN A CHEERLEADER OUTFIT

GROSSING OUT YOUR NEIGHBORS

BUT I DO NOT CARE

GOOOOOOOOOO LINDA (does cartwheel) Now needs therapy.

:tongue:

I LOVE your drawing of the flowers on your AVATAR - you are REALLY good!

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
As I need to pace myself I called care coordinator/RN & asked that 3 of 5 appts be rescheduled. I asked that these appts be spaced out or I'll be wiped out.

Star, I would love for you to come cheer me on - I want a glance at your cheerleader ensemble first! Not that anyone will even notice in this neighborhood - we really are a block full of freaks.

AND I'm asking that you do all the cheers ~ still working on that speech thing.

I'll make sure ice cold Mike's hard lemonade is readily available for anyone else who cares to join in - I think we need scooters & gazoos.

F

flutterbee

Whoever said "No pain no gain" was a doofus. No pain is a wonderful thing.

I'm glad you have so much energy today, Linda. After days upon days upon weeks of so much fatigue a bit of energy makes you feel almost manic, doesn't it?

by the way....LOVE your Calvin quote.
:rofl:

Star*

call 911........call 911
"tis a little pink ensemble......I'll search for a picture for you.

MIKES HARD LEMONADE????? I'm SO there.......

RHA RHA RHEEEEEEEE KICK EM IN THE KNEE
RHA RHA RASSSSSSS KICK EM IN THE
OTHER KNEE

Goooooooooooo TEAM LINDA!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
WOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

;)

N

Nomad

Wonderful news....may you have increasing amounts of pain free moments and days.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Go Linda!!! We're all cheering for you!

Just put that lemonade at the end of 175ft....you'll get there. Then, you have to walk back. ;)

Abbey

timer lady

Queen of Hearts
Thank you ladies - your cheers were heard, though I didn't make the 175 feet. PT nixed that idea with the temps in the 90's & the high dew points. It was deadly yesterday. Instead I did strength training exercises & fined tuned the PT goals. in my humble opinion, it's far too tame ~ it's very realistic though.

The Mike's is back in the fridge & waiting for my next walk with cheerleaders.

Thanks again, friends.