I cannot believe we are going thru this again

H

HaoZi

Sis and I both cured our cutting with tats. Granted we both started collecting those and I've been itching for a new one for years, but it's worked for us.

Jena

oh i saw this and started to tear up. i'm so sorry. when i worked for that in home crisis team for a bit that was the hardest thing i had to work with. why not try to go and get her some natural junk for now st. johns wort should help a little bit. sounds silly yet try it. may give her a boost that shes needing. has she seemed in a better mood since the cutting began at all?

i'd make a list of coping skills with her. make a list tape it to her mirror put one in her pocket. yea dealing with doctors is a pain in the butt but she'll probably need some medications now to calm her. also this is going to sound really weird does she let you brush her hair at all? sounds like she's been sooo difficult. if she does or if she doesn't get her a really strong bristle brush one that's sharp. it draws sensation into the scalp and it feeds that cut need. i know it sounds insane. yet it's worked for some kids i worked with, with the list of coping skills to boot.

all i can say is how very sorry i am. i always look for that in mine because i had a feeling that's what i'd see yet she did what she did and stopped eating.

alot of hugs to you! hang in there.

H

HaoZi

St John's Wort is not for use in kids and also contraindicates every AD/BiPolar (BP) medication in existence.