I cannot WAIT until Saturday!

You all remember a couple months ago that Matt's father passed away. And from that came me talking to Tink's brother's moms for the first time in years, and eventually seeing them in December. Well we all still keep in touch, and I worked it out that this Saturday night, all 3 boys are coming here to spend the night!!

I am so excited. My parents are coming to see them (it has literally been 5 years for them) and I am going to try to reach Copper as well.

I better load up on the food. They are 11, 13, & 14. And BIG.

Tink has already started hanging "decorations" all over the house. Pictures she drew for each of her brothers.

Oh, and Matt does not know. :tongue:

susiestar

Roll With It
I am SO HAPPY for you!!! It must have been just awful to have to not be able to see them, esp after you spent so much time thinking of them as YOUR sons!! Also must have been tough on your parents.

Sounds like a wonderful night planned. Do you know their current fave foods, music, games, etc??? Can you ask about these??

let us know what all you are planning, and of COURSE you MUST contact us with full details the next day. Or Monday at the latest!!

I am doing the Happy Dance for you!! And for Tink, Copper and the boys. Whatever you do, don't tell Matt. He does NOT deserve to interrupt your time with the boys. Not this first time.

Hugs to you and Tink!

Susie

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
SLEEPOVER!!!! I am so happy for you!!! It is due time!!! You go Momma. What are you guys gonna do? Tink must be besides herself... How fun. Take a ton of pics!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
I bet you're so excited you're aout to explode!

I'm sooooo happy for you guys, all of you. Make sure to get tons of pics! I'm sure you'll have a wonderful time.

Wooot!!!:happyguy:

My battery for the digital camera is charging!

We are going to have "stations" (for lack of a better word) set up. The youngest 2 are bringing their Xbox. We will hook that up in Tink's room; anyone who wants to play it can go in there. We will do movies in the frontroom. The kids can take turns on the computer which is in my room, and we will have board games in the kitchen.

Quite frankly, I am sure I overplanned. I would bet we all end up watching movies, or bringing the Xbox into the front room and just playing that all night.

Fine with me. :) :) :)

nvts

This sounds like an awesome time! Don't forget the Pizza Rolls!

Have fun and let us know how it goes!

Beth

trinityroyal

Oh BBK, that sounds like a blast.
Your mommy heart must be so happy to get to spend time with your boys again. Enjoy every moment.

Doing a happy dance in your honour,
Trinity

Star*

call 911........call 911
Well ........There really is justice in the world - and it's going to be at your home on Saturday -

Enjoy your sons! Enjoy your daughters!

I am tickled pink for you all!

:D

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
What wonderful news, BBK. I hope you have a fabulous time! I'm beaming for you!!!:crazy1:

Suz

meowbunny

No matter what you do, you'll have a ball! Just make sure you have that food and munchies available. Have a super weekend. I'm so happy for you.

Thank you all so much.

It means a lot that I will get to spend time with these beautiful boys (er, young men).

It means TONS that I am receiving well wishes from other moms who don't know me from Adam, but who know how important this must be to me.

I really love this board.

Thanks a lot, ladies. :)