I can't believe this

Lothlorien

I'm just numb right now. I have to call a ton of people right now and I don't even know how to start.

My friend that I've known since I was 2 died of a heart attack last night. She has 6 boys from the ages of 17 to 6. She lived next door to me. They were getting ready to move and she was just packing boxes yesterday.

Abbey

Spork Queen
Oh, Loth. How horrible. Six boys??? Yikes. Is there a husband around? What a good friend you are to handle the hard parts now. I'm so sorry.

Abbey

Lothlorien

yes, she was married. Gosh, I was in her wedding. I'm going to take up a collection from friends for the boys. They were losing their house and that's why they were moving. I'm just sick over this. My hands are shaking. I haven't even called husband yet, because I know I will just break down. I don't want the kids to see me balling again. I've had so much of that with my other friends over the last couple of weeks.

nvts

Loth! I'm so sorry that this happened! After everything with the others, who would have thought that this would have come to pass.

There only thing to say that's positive in a situation like this is that although a sudden death is brutal for those left behind, it truly is a blessing for the person that died. No pain, no suffering, just done.

I pray that your memories can help you through such an awful time, and God Bless the family left behind.

I'm sorry,

Beth

Star*

call 911........call 911
Oh Loth - I am so sorry - prayers and hugs gone your way......HUGE ones.

Hang in there as best you can. Know we're thinking about you and sending the vibes of strength.:angel3:

susiestar

Roll With It
Oh, Loth, I am SO SORRY. I know this hurts so badly. Don't be afraid to show your kids your sorrow. It will help them deal with theirs.

Know that I will keep the family, and your family, in my prayers.

Sending lots of gentle hugs.

Fran

Former desparate mom
What an awful thing to happen. I'm so sorry for you. You do seem to have had a lot of loss lately. Hugs Loth. I am speechless.