I could use a hug

Sue C

My MS has been acting up. My legs are feeling heavy and weak. Sometimes they feel like they will collapse but luckily there has been something to grab onto. I haven't gone to Curves all week 'cuz I just don't have the energy. I had a small seizure while riding in the car with husband two nights ago.

I recently saw my neuro for a routine check-up, and he said I was doing good even though I was having some symptoms.

It could be the heat, and I haven't been drinking enough water. I'm sure I'll get better soon. Sorry to whine but I'm feeling a bit down at the moment and need a hug.

Thanks,
Sue

On_Call

Considered yourself hugged! :angel:

So sorry you're having a rough time right now. Definitely make sure you get enough water and take care of yourself. :bath:

DammitJanet

Hugs Sue...hope its just the time of year. Have you changed medications or do you need to up medications?

If you are having problems with walking or balance, consider getting a cane just for the time being. I know I know. I dont want one either but I have a walker! Talk about old lady...lol. When I can I want a scooter.

DDD

Sending a needed hug your way. I am really sorry you are having
a hard time right now. Fingers crossed a big improvement kicks
in soon. DDD

mattsmom27

You have huge hugs coming from me. MRI's aren't enough to diagnosis me at this point, so nobody wants to "label" what is wrong with me. But I know exactly! what you are meaning about your legs. I completely relate and doesn't it just stink? Such a odd feeling and really nothing you can do about it when it comes on but ride it out. I know heat can be a huge factor with the weakness etc, it certainly can be for me. I hope you feel better soon and that this is just a twinge and not any kind of flare starting up.

(((hugs)))

Melissa

PonyGirl

Warrior Parent
How are you, Sue? Lots better I hope, and feel free to whine anytime, we have plenty of cheese to go with it!

Peace