I could use a little ju ju

klmno

You are great ladies, as always! Thank you for your support.

So, how's the weather in southern Maryland? I know how it is in the other areas I'm being considered for. And, does anyone have experience they'd like to share about juvie in Maryland? MD gets a little colder (ok, sometimes a LOT colder) than I want to be sometimes but I could only afford to be so picky. It sure won't be BUffalo, TM!!

DJ, I've heard tha San Diego has the most moderate temps throughout the year.

Star*

call 911........call 911
(((((((((((((((((((((((((JUJU)))))))))))))))))))))))) although as others have said, just since you asked for it, not because you sound like you need it.

Oh and FYI? Try places like Habitat and Goodwill for cheap comfy chairs or Craigslist - for about $5.00 you can get a chair and leave it or toss it ------worth it for a month or two of comfort. Better if it's free or a curbside find. (I'd just leave it outside for a day or two, spray it with lysol and then bring it in) should be just a fine find.

klmno

Well, I realize it sounds promising in a way but the competition is stiff. My resume had been reviewed about 25 times before and only sent to selection committees about 3 times before and I didn't get any of those. I refined my resume, the clearance came thru so I added that info, and I have been much more careful in how I answer job specific questions since then. Still, competition is rough with the economy still being bad. But I'll keep trying until something comes thru- I really have no choice.

Star- I'm too cheap to pay fro delivery of anything else until after I move so my choices are limited to what will fit into my small car.