I could use some good thoughts and prayers........

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Thank you all so much for your prayers and good wishes, because of them I sailed across choppy waters easily.......

The Dr. said it is something called Seborheic Keratosis, a non cancerous growth. Whew!! I have to go back in 3 months to have it checked because she said without a biopsy it's isn't 100% absolute, but she thought it was okay so............

I am relieved. Thank you again for your kind thoughts.............

I'm glad it was just that. I had that on my foot in August, the doctor I went to removed it anyway. He told me that sometimes in 10 years they turn into cancer so he removed it and biopsied it. Like your doctor said, he can't know for absolute sure, so if you want, you can still have it removed for peace of mind.

recoveringenabler

Staff member
Please update as soon as you can. I don't know how long I can sit here with everything crossed. :allalonesmile:
Thanks Tiredmommy, you can uncross everything now!!!! I am okay, looks like a non malignant spot which will be checked again down the road. As Busywend said, "Board power works again!" I spent all day yesterday with a deep sense of peace and well being, I just knew that was from all the prayers and caring thoughts...........thank you! It worked!! :D

Scent of Cedar *

Ah, this is good, Recovering. An ultimately harmless message that your next phase of growth involves self-care, self appreciation, true self acceptance.

And now, you have time.

Cedar