I did it!!!

lovemysons

PG,
Your daughter is one blessed young lady. I sure hope all the provisions will work this time.

Hugs love and prayers for you all,
LMS

PatriotsGirl

She is here. She did get released today. So far, it is going really well. She cut off all her hair in jail and actually looks like a mom now. I laugh - she is being the typical scared worry wart mom to Connor. I have been teaching her things like exactly how to hold him while feeding him, etc. It has been nice. Surreal. Probation Officer told her - one mistake, one phone call - she is right back in jail. difficult child does NOT want that. It is so weird. She is definitely changed. More grown up. More motherly. For today, while it lasts, I will enjoy this moment..

Nancy

Enjoy this bonding time it your daughter and grandson. This is huge opportunity for her to prove her commitment.

PatriotsGirl

Oh, believe me, I am cherishing every moment!!! They are both sleeping beside me right now...so precious. She has really been great. She has been very helpful around the house and is cooking us dinner tomorrow. :)
She told me this morning she was so glad she had me.. <3
Not so much as even a cuss word out of her. The PO told her, though - she got the wrong judge - he is tough! Her PO has checked in with me several times today and even gave me her personal cell number if there are any problems after hours or on the weekend. She hasn't tried anything, though. She has really, really been on her best behavior.
Of course I know it could all change at any time so for today, I will cherish every moment. Even husband says he can't wait to come home to ALL of us and he says yes, he means everyone. :) I got a house full of love right now... <3

PatriotsGirl

You have me in tears.

I hope they are happy tears!! :)

I told my husband this morning, this was the BEST decision I have EVER made. No regrets whatsoever. Watching her mother her son and them bond has just been miraculous. She hasn't even tried to contact anyone in the outside world nor does she want to. Connor had a rough night last night and so she was up for most of it. She was happily, happily exhausted this morning...and mommy and baby are back asleep while I am in my room working.

We had a false alarm this morning. The phone rang and she is supposed to answer. I ran out to the living room to wake her and take the baby. She raced over to the phone but missed the call. She called them back frantic only to find out they weren't the ones that called. Ooops. At least they know she is doing what she is supposed to be! :)