I don't care that there is school tomorrow

Andy

and it will be super hard to get difficult child up. Sometimes other things are more important.

O.K. everyone - those who know the relationship between my difficult child and non-easy child diva (the one that the diva kid protrays absolute hatefulness toward difficult child and most likely caused a lot of his anxiety issues) should be sitting down.

Non-easy child diva just asked difficult child to play Wii Rock Band with her!!! They started (8:00 pm our time) and I am NOT going to cut this sibling fuzzy moments time short! It is so cool those rare times they are civil toward each other and even rarer when the non-easy child one starts it. I will gladly face the morning difficulties (just remind me in the morning that I said this).

I am so at peace tonight! Well, atleast until they find some reason to fight but I have a good feeling about this.

Nancy423

do I have to be the mom?
I'm all for sibiling warm fuzzies!!
My 2 were playing Wii all day together.....it's so nice to see them under friendly rivalry.

Jena

I want a wii!! :)

Andy that sounds nice, and i'm glad they had a moment or even an hour or so. It's going to be hard waking all of them tomorrow regardless, play away.

I'm glad your having a peaceful night

trinityroyal

WOW! I'm impressed too.
Now I suggest that you print out this thread so that tomorrow morning, when you're dragging them out of bed by the feet, you can read it over and keep from blowing a gasket.

Enjoy the moment!

Trinity