I don't feel good...

KTMom91

I think I'm catching a cold. I'm stuffy, my throat is scratchy, my ears hurt, my body is achy, and I'm tired. My head hurts. I'm cranky. My eyes are itchy.

Hubby is being a poop. Or maybe I'm just out of patience. Miss KT called me about a million times yesterday. I don't know why.

I'm doing laundry. I need to do dishes. I need to try and pick up the house.

I had to break up a raging panther fight in the bathroom...all three of them howling and yowling...and they managed to close the door, trapping themselves. If we had a second bathroom, I'd have left them in there. They explode out the door, and Bud chases them, barking. One panther surfs on a previously neatly stacked pile of newspapers. Another one leaps on top of the bedroom door via my dresser, knocking my purse over. The third climbs Miss KT's mattress, that is leaning up against the wall, and glares at me.

Someone with a really loud voice tossed a phone book on the porch. Buddy charges the door, barking and pawing at it. Then he sees a panther to chase...and the paper surfing is on. I'm watching Man v. Food, and he had a cinnamon roll as big as your head. Now he's eating a giant pancake. Yum.

And Miss KT called again...for the third time today. Sigh.

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Get thee to bed Mary and forget the house for today. You need rest a soft pillow and a warm comfy blankie. Maybe husband will be sweet and make you some chicken soup later.

Hope you feel better soon.

((hugs))

Star*

call 911........call 911
(AGAIN?) .......puts on hermedically sealed sick suit, sprays self with lysol, makes sign of the cross....with fingers (as I'm not Catholic) and stands in YOUR driveway takin' bets on the Panthers game. (pauses) Or was that a cat fight? hmmm.

Weren't you just sick like 2 months ago? Raises eyebrow. I think it's time for a check up and LOADS of hand sanitizer. mhhmmmh - waives wildly from the street - FEEL BETTER!

jal

I'm joining the club. I started with-a dreaded head cold on Monday, still dealing. husband just started today, UGH what a baby. People @ work kept telling me to go home today, I said "can't" husband is there and I DON"T WANT TO HEAR HIM COMPLAIN. He still is, just sent him to a hot shower. Maybe he'll pass out from cold medicine:)

LOL think I picked up the head cold from getting a flu shot last week, doubtful, but the irony...We haven't been sick in about 2 years. TG difficult child never gets sick anymore, he's boasting he doesn't have it, but by the weekend he might...

Jena

apple cidar vinegar i swear by it!! two tablespoons in a cup of hot water. fixes all !! ihope you feel better

((hugs))

KTMom91

I'm hoping it's allergies...pollen count today was 10. The little darlings haven't started the cough/sneeze/sniffle routine yet, since the weather's still warm.

The Panthers game continued into the evening, with a small break when they all curled up together and took a nap. They're all fired up now because Hubby opened a can of sardines or something, and it really smells revolting in here. Yuk.

And I'm in first grade tomorrow. Hope the rain doesn't show up earlier than predicted.

Mattsmom277

Yuckers! You have my true sympathies. And another to join your don't feel good club. The entire household just got over a wicked drawn out bug about 2 weeks ago, it lasted forever. Today my ears are so itchy and sore I could literally scream. I'm grateful I have prescription ear drops so after this post I'm retiring back to bed to put some in and not move an inch so that they really absorb. I woke at 3a.m. to a puddle of fluid on my pillow under my right ear, a pounding headache, hot with chills (back and forth) and feeling drained of energy. Guess it explains how I've slept nearly 16-18 hours out of 24 for the past 3 days in a row. :(
Take it easy and housework won't go anywhere. Rest rest rest!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I have been sick for weeks and am just beginning to feel better (Star, can I borrow your haz-mat suit, please?).

Go to bed and take care of yourself - you need your strength to get better, not to clean the house or chase cats/panthers. Perhaps if you get yourself to bed and start 'acting' sick, H will step up to the plate and give you a little TLC. As long as you're trying to keep up with the normal routine, he probably doesn't realize how ill you feel.

Sending some virtual chicken soup, a warm and soft fluffy blankey, and a large box of soft tissues~Feel better!

Star*

call 911........call 911
AHHHHHH HAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!! "I'm in first grade tomorrow!" .......(so we deduce by this statement from our beloved KT...) that she breathes the same air as little germ factories ALL DAY LONG.....thus solving the mystery of WHY she gets sick on a regular basis. I swear if I had to work in a school the minute those little kurmudgeons.....er......darlings walked in MY door - a fine mist of Lysol would hit them head to toe, they'd get a vitamin C tablet, they would be lathered in some type of liquid sanitizer with every sniff - sniffle or ahem, and kleenex would be on EVERY desk, thrown away with each swipe and antibacterial hand wash with disposable towels would be used without fail after each kleenex. If anyone had a cough? They'd be assigned a mask. I would wear a hazmat suit. Unless hearts and roses were borrowing it. O.M.Goodness what a hazardous job - DO THEY GIVE YOU HAZARD pay for this? And don't EVEN get me started on bathroom breaks and lunch standards.

You poor poor woman.