I don't get it

Star*

call 911........call 911
I may be a hard rock kiester - but at the first DUH?????

I would have shoved her crud in a trash bag, thrown her coat at her - and tossed her out the door. Then I would have said - "To be kind - I'll drive you to the bus depot. Here's .50"

Did that with Dude - and he came back from his 45 minute "European Vacation" with a better attitude for at least a day. lol.....

Nancy

Star---thank you for the insight into the minds of our difficult child's. It was helpful to me to read what you said.

Nancy

Star*

call 911........call 911
Nancy -

You are welcome. I had to meditate a lot before I found the box in my brains warehouse that said - I'm 16 and so cool - and would rather sleep on someones damp, front porch while raining than in my own, warm, bed at home. I believe that was the same weekend I got strep throat, pink eye, and the flu - but MAN did I have a great time. (NOT by my 40 yo standards I'm sure) but then? I was freeeeeeeeee.

As far as the addict side? I'm not sure there is an understanding portion to the disease. I've seen people loose every single thing they have - and still use. I thank God I'm not of the addictive personality group...tough demons to fight.

Hugs & Love - Star