I dot a dold....

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
Woke up Sunday not feeling my best...by last evening, I could tell it was more than a mere sniffle. Made some delicious veggie soup in preparation.

This morning, I woke up at 5:30AM all stuffed and with a sore throat, very thirsty. Stayed home from work, hanging with my pups. Thank God my house is mostly cleaned and organized, dinner is ready for tonight, and the house nearly empty (difficult child is getting ready for work).

Oops, difficult child just came out and "Thank you for the cold" - guess she's got it too now. Off to bed, after my oatmeal.

I dot a dold. :whiteflag:

Stay well!

crazymama30

Oh, I am sorry you "dot a dold" . Stay home, cuddle under your favorite blanky, drink lots of fluid and take it easy. There is so much crud going around right now.

smallworld

Feel better soon, Jo! Glad you can snuggle in and enjoy your clean and organized house today. Sorry you shared with difficult child, though.

M and I are hanging out at home today. She has a very bad cough. I've already called the pediatrician to get some stronger inhalers for her.

Unfortunately, my house in not as organized as yours. I had foot surgery 5 weeks ago and have been in a cast since. My house looks a bit messy because I can't get around all that well. But I get the cast off tomorrow. CAN'T WAIT!!!

Hope no one else is under the weather!

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
sw, ouch on the foot surgery! Hope it heals soon.

My house is under construction, so when I say it's mostly clean and organized, I am not speaking literally. IOW, it's looking pretty good, considering. At least the stairs leading up are in, the stairwell wall is up, the stairs leading down are in and usable. The flooring in the kitchen is hazardous, but we're careful and the dust accumulates daily - there is no helping it! Anyway, once I get a new vac, I will fine.

hearts and roses

Mind Reader
I took cough medicine last night because I was hacking this horrible dry cough thing. Well, I've been up since 3AM. I decided to come into my office for a bit to respond to some emails I received yesterday and then I'm heading home. I am guessing that by the time the cough medicine wears off, I will be exhausted. I hate being sick.

Thanks for the well wishes! I do feel better, just tired with a headache.