I either need a vacation, therapy or to start a drinking habit

Farmwife

Okay, just a recap of my last month...humor me it is quite entertaining:coffee2:

difficult child:
*Early "escape" from psychiatric hospital, much to my dismay.
*Ejected from family game and staying at mother in law house temporarily
*Still adjusting medications
*Highly recommended therapist is a slow learner or something and managed to mix up and miss 2, yes count 'em, 2 appointments. (1 hour drive each way for us):mad:

husband:
*Got the staple out of his scalp from the "incident".

Baby diva:
*terribe twos, need I say more?

My Mom:
*Breast cancer survivor who needs a biopsy for suspicious mamo next week.
*Spent 5 hours on phone arguing with insurance last week, visiting me out of her home state and having results of mamo come after her departure is a real bonus.:sick:
*Her home in other state has tenant from hades makes all our difficult child's seem like angels.
*Had a 2 month ordeal with a house purchase gone bad due to unprofessional people she was working with. Had to fight tooth and nail to get earnest money back.
*In process of yet another semi-stressful home deal...all so difficult child can maybe avoid Residential Treatment Center (RTC).

Me:
Bun in oven flip flops from breech to normal so may be "looking forward" to a major surgery so Mr. Stork can get her here no later than 12/10.

*sigh*

On the plus side, first actual family appointment with slow learner therapist was amazing. I only gave him a third chance because his credentials and recommendation were astounding. difficult child was receptive and I think I may actually have *gasp* some hope we can manage him at my Moms new house instead of Residential Treatment Center (RTC).

So, all that too much information leads me to one sad conclusion. I have been running wild all over the countryside for several weeks of appointments, errands and goodness knows what else. Sitting down to watch tv seems foreign. I looked over my calendar for the next couple weeks and saw I had very little to do, relatively speaking of course. I still have a laundry list of to do's just a reasonable list.

Then I got anxiety. I got that awful feeling like I was forgetting something. I have been going so fast for so long that being on the verge of a slow couple weeks without forseeable drama and b.s. just feels wrong.

I can finally relax, slow down and do nothing AND...it is making me edgy and anxious.

WTF? (pardon my French)

ThreeShadows

Quid me anxia?
Hey, Farmwife! I, for one, am dying to hear about your new baby! There have been a few born on the board. I'm really excited!

Put those feet up, you will soon be sleep deprived.

Look at my signature. WTF ain't French:tongue:.

Jena

(((Hugs))) by the way the title of your thread made me laugh. you have a great sense of humor i can tell and it gets you thru alot!!

i hope things calm down for you soon also. hey maybe we should start a drinking club? would that be bad?? LOL