I found a place that may help some of our kids

mstang67chic

Going Green
I'm going to post this here in PE, in the WC and on General just to be safe.

In the course of my job search, I stumbled across a place that provides services to children and adults with various mental and/or physical disabilities as well as those with brain injuries. According to their map of locations, they are not in every state but a good number of them.

If you would like more information on this, PM me and I'll send you the web site.

DDD

I'd like to have it but I have a mental block on PMing. Nobody else seems to have a problem as I get them quite
frequently. Would you mind? DDD

DDD

Thanks so much. I don't think it will lead to help for difficult child but...it's possible. I really appreciate you posting and sending it to me via PM. I
clicked on the site and stored it. ;) When I came back to type in a thank you to you........you were gone. One othese days I'll get PM squared away. LOL. Thanks. DDD

N

nellytelly

I'm going to post this here in PE, in the WC and on General just to be safe.

In the course of my job search, I stumbled across a place that provides services to children and adults with various mental and/or physical disabilities as well as those with brain injuries. According to their map of locations, they are not in every state but a good number of them.

If you would like more information on this, PM me and I'll send you the web site.
:confused:
Could you send me a link somehow? I am new, and I don't know if I can even get a PM. Why is it a secret?