I get a getaway!?!?!?

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
Because of husband being gone a bunch of times... all of the BS. The violence etc.
I actually have not been anywhere by myself since before N was born, 4 years!
husband told me to go somewhere... just go. Because I am grumpy, tired all of it.

Sunday I am taking off up to Whitefish, MT!!! Come home Tuesday. The drive is SO beautiful... anyone want to join me, I know short notice!
I am seriously, going to sit outside, read, sleep, walk... I have one whole day to myself. One night and morning. 2 nights... Ahhh.

I really need this right know, before his family comes to visit and the move.
Room has internet... and hotel has a restaraunt..

So Tired

Have a wonderful time -- enjoy!

A girlfriend and I had a get-away last fall. It was wonderful to get up in the morning and have nothing to do but enjoy the first cup of coffee while watching the sunrise over the lake.

I hope you have a great time re-discovering you!

susiestar

Roll With It
Sounds like a wonderful break. It is so great that your husband sees you need a break from everything. I haven't had one in years, other than being in the hospital for surgery. I don't think that qualifies, LOL.

Have a wonderful time, know that in spirit we are partying with you!!

Hugs,

Susie

witzend

Whitefish is beautiful. It's not still snowing there is it? It's going to get to a whopping 60 degrees here today...

Abbey

Spork Queen
Because of husband being gone a bunch of times... all of the BS. The violence etc.
I actually have not been anywhere by myself since before N was born, 4 years!
husband told me to go somewhere... just go. Because I am grumpy, tired all of it.

Sunday I am taking off up to Whitefish, MT!!! Come home Tuesday. The drive is SO beautiful... anyone want to join me, I know short notice!
I am seriously, going to sit outside, read, sleep, walk... I have one whole day to myself. One night and morning. 2 nights... Ahhh.

I really need this right know, before his family comes to visit and the move.
Room has internet... and hotel has a restaraunt..

First of all...congrats on getting some YOU time.

My parents live in Whitefish half of the year. It's a beautiful area. They are up there right now. They are the 'campground managers.'

Enjoy your stay!!

Abbey

gcvmom

Here we go again!
Ooooh.... am I turning GREEN yet? :D Happy, happy for you! Your husband is a good man to know when his partner's in dire need of a break -- sounds like the timing couldn't be better.

Have a most serene and rejuvenating time!

Wiped Out

Staff member
Oh I wish I could go with you!! I worked one summer in Babb, Mt and it was so beautiful. It was on the east side of Glacier.

ENJOY!