I got a job!!!!!

mstang67chic

Going Green
Just got the call with an offer!!!!!! I had an interview last Wednesday and I will start on the 21st!!! It's full time, permanent, good money and lots of room for advancement. As the VP who interviewed me stated, he isn't looking to hire customer service reps, he's looking to hire future team leaders and managers.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I called husband and he almost cried from relief. I'm screaming and doing one hades of a happy dance!!!

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
OK, I'm late here but I did respond to your facebook - within seconds!!!!!

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!

Whatcha doing?

mstang67chic

Going Green
What am I doing where? LOL in real life or at the job?

in real life....my cousin and I are going to lunch today as it's her last day of freedom before her kids are home for the summer.

At the job....the position is a customer service job at a company that provides replacement parts for all things commercial kitchen. But...the VP told me that they are growing by leaps and bounds and are looking for people who would be future team leaders and managers.

AnnieO

Shooting from the Hip
LOL well last night, you were taking pictures!!!!

Seriously though... Customer Service? UGH!!!!

Fran

Former desparate mom
Excellent. Good opportunity and just that relief from worry and stress have to make this a godsend.
Congratulations.