I got him...introducing Brodie!

donna723

OMG Janet! He's adorable!

Until I saw this picture I had no idea what a Havanese even looked like but he's a real little cutie-poot! I'm so glad that you two found each other. Congratulations on your new family member!

DammitJanet

Thanks guys! He has taken us by storm. He only barks if someone comes in or to the door and he jumps up on the couch to sit by you...lol. He has also figured out that my bed is a good place to be.

Honestly until I found him, I had no clue this breed existed. A lady saw my ad on craigslist looking for a small dog and she contacted me. He is perfect. He has a pedigree and is only a year old. He is a rescue pup. Completely up to date on everything and neutered too.

From what I have read about these dogs they are really good with kids and people...perfect pet for a family. The woman who was fostering him had a little boy about Keyana's age so we know he is good with toddlers. As far as the name, well he came with it...lol.

totoro

Mom? What's a difficult child?
OOOHHH look at his little pointy toes!!! He is SO cute. A little face that you could just squeeze and kiss!!! Eat right up...
A Brodie sandwich...

Star*

call 911........call 911
Brodie - is an old soul. WHAT deep eyes and love. Obviously he has already won your heart!

CONGRATULATIONS MOM!!!!!!!

4sumrzn

OMG....how adorable! I'm sure Mommy is OK with the bed choice too...right? ;)...how could you resist cuddling with that!!!! Congrats!

Suz

(the future) MRS. GERE
You went from rotties and pits to Brodie? LMAO- I love it, Janet! I have 2 big old gals and my pipsqueak Chloe. It's so much fun.

Enjoy! :)

Suz

Marguerite

What a gorgeous little mutt! He looks like he has loads of personality, too. Very huggable.

I'm so glad for you, Janet.

Marg

klmno

What a doll!!! He is adorable and I'm sure will bring you much pleasure and happy memories!! He doesn't look too worried about getting spoiled either!

DammitJanet

There is a really funny (in the ironic sense) bit about his date of birth. He was born on Nov 26th, 2006. I married my first husband on 11/26/80. My mom died on 11/27/05. Now Tony made a wisecrack about maybe Brodie is my mom reincarnated...lol. I said...oh no, my mom couldnt come back as something so sweet and loving! He said well maybe her punishment was to come back as the dog I was destined to get....lmao.

susiestar

Roll With It
What a great addition to the family! he is just so cute!!!!! And clearly so smart and full of love! I have an offer for our bird, from craigslist. I was worried because the only offer we had was a lady who "rescues" birds, but her references are all people who took birds from her because she hoards them!! So sounds like our families will both be just right!!

I bet she likes Mr. Hunky PO!!

big strong men look so awesome cuddling cute little doggies!

Sending hugs,

Susie