I got my haircut!

klmno

It was close to the middle of my back- or maybe there. I asked for a very experienced person who was used to going from long to short and used to cutting wavey hair. They gave me the greatest man! His eyes popped out when I told him I wanted it all cut off. He talked me out of cutting the length so much and gave it a cut to bring out the waves. He said I can come back if I want more taken off. The haircut was $35 and I left a $7 tip. Was that enough since he spent 1 hour on my hair? (Now I just wonder what this is going to look like tomorrow and then after I shampoo it and scrunch it. LOL!)

He aslo recommended a good leave-in conditioner for those with issues of breakage, frizziness and lack of moisture. There are several types, depending on one's hair, and they are made by Fermodyl. I picked a pack up at Sally's beauty supply.

klmno

Well, I don't know- I'm recharging the battery on the camera now so I can see if I can take a half-way decent self portrait to print out at the store and send to difficult child. Whether or not I can figure out how he got photos on photo-bucket is an entirely different story. LOL!!

Hound dog

Nana's are Beautiful
Now be careful not to give yourself whiplash by turning your head too quickly. lol It's amazing how much long hair can weigh.

As long as you like it, they did a good job. :)

everywoman

Yeah for you. Nothing can make you feel as good as a little pampering---a shampoo, condition, cut, and style will make you feel brand new. I know it looks good. If you know how to get to you photobucket, it is really is to upload. Plug in the camera, and push upload.

klmno

:rofl: I never knew taking photos of oneself could be so hard. I spent 15 mins trying to find the stupid cord. Then, I guess the ssoftware to download photos from the camera to the computer got deleted the last time the computer was in the shop. Now I need to find the cd for that. Geez....the haircut isn't that nice- especially on my old wrinkly face!!

I need to find this stuff though- difficult child wants photos of the dogs.

difficult child called- he's solved one problem about getting bullied and told me that when he gets out, he gets a check from them for a few hundred dollars. He said he's going to give it to me to make up for some money I've had to spend on him. I'll believe that when I see it, but saying that tonight kept me from mumbling too much under my breath about how I can't find anything he ever got a hold of. LOL!!

Star*

call 911........call 911
So this new woman - she's in control - she's sassy - she's got a sexy haircut - and now???

Nails - YOU WANT a mani-pedi......

THEN a massage........................a nice deep tissue massage with hot stones and zen music....

I'm proud of you girl! FINALLY SHE DOES SOMETHING FOR HERSELF!!!!!!!!!!

(DOES VERY LOUD CONCERT WHISTLE)

klmno

Well, is there any way to trade in this face for my young one from 25 years ago since I don't have any nails to cure? LOL!

gcvmom

Here we go again!
I think that's a VERY cute cut. The way I look at haircuts, it always grows back. Summer's coming, why not go for something short and sassy? If you don't like it, just let it grow out.