I got my kitties!!!

Abbey

Spork Queen
Well, I wanted a lap cat and I got not just one, but three. I have two on my lap right now. They seem to be well adjusted. We haven't ventured the litter box thing yet. It's there, but they haven't used it. I took a few pixs, will have to post them tomorrow. They are NOT loving the collars that I got that have bells on them.

What sweeties.

Abbey

Abbey

Spork Queen
Only lost one during the night. Found him sleeping on my computer chair this am. The other 2 promptly claimed MY bed as theirs. They are adorable. Will take some pixs after work.

Abbey

house of cards

I'm glad they are settling in and taking claim of you. It was very sweet to read that your decision allowed them to stay together, that was so heartwarming. It sounds like 2 of them are very close to each other?

donna723

It sounds like a perfect match! I'm so glad you took all three of them. It sounds like they are very happy to be at your house!

Abbey

Spork Queen
The two huge ones are brothers and are not related to the female. But, they all grew up together. Kayla, the female, just snuggled and snuggled last night. I think if you just look at her she purrs.

They were a tad naughty last night, though. I thought I had all 3 locked in my bedroom but there were only 2. They opened my dresser and dug out all my clothes and emptied a folded bin of clothes waiting to be put away.

The one who sneaked down to my office promptly dumped every paper on my desk onto the floor.

Litter box is a go!!

I'm going to snap some pixs.

Abbey

ctmom05

Abs....

I'm so glad that you are having a warm fuzzy relationship. It's a unique experience - enjoy it to the fullest.

I am offering my perspective as a woman who has 5 kitties, 1 pooch, 4 aquatic turtles, a box turtle, 2 fish, and a spotted leopard gecko .. .. .. and next I am going to break into song "and a partridge is a pear tree."

donna723

They're beautiful kitties, Abbey! And a Siamese! You're gonna have a time with her! Siamese are a little 'different'. They're aloof and snotty and totally adorable. And they usually have a very weird voice - have you heard her meow yet?

Abbey

Spork Queen
Just talked to 'mom' the former owner. She was SOOOO happy they all went to the same home. Kayla is the mom of the two boys. She found her as a pregnant stray and were all raised together. She said it would be too difficult to visit them right now but might in the future.

Abbey

TerryJ2

Ohhhh, so neat! THREE!
Kayla looks Siamese or something Asian.
I can only imagine how mischievous they can all be. Cats love paper, by the way. And I think they like our desk chairs because they know we sit there, they have that nice little butt indentation, and our scent must be around there, too. ;)
Enjoy!

Star*

call 911........call 911
KITTEH!!!!!
KITTEH!!!!
KITTEH!!!!

(all lovies) - steals kitteh with stripes. YOU just WAIT until lil miss Siam starts talkin' to yu! Yu gonna hear it now! :surprise::D

I see your 3 kittehs, and raise you a pit bull puppy. (oh yes I do) :tongue:

Abbey

Spork Queen
I already have a pit bull back in Vegas. I am hoping to go back in late January to see him. Now you have to get another critter.

Now all 3 have 'claimed' my bed. At one point during the night I had one on my head and one on each arm. Makes for a good nights sleep.

(on lap as I type)

Abbey