I got my SHOTS!!!!!!

susiestar

Roll With It
Well, I finally managed to find a pharmacy that could make the Vit D shot I need. Originally the pharmacist told me he could only make ONE shot up as it would only last about 10-14 days. I had to have him wait for payday. In the waiting time, he discovered it could have a 90 day expiration date, rather than the 14 day one. So he could make all three shots for just over the cost of the one shot.

Today husband was able to get away from the office to pick up the shots!!! I won't do them until tomorrow (if husband is staying home sick from the game, seems to have the virus the kids have) or Sunday if he is going to work at the football game. It seems smartest to have another adult here when I do the shots, and for the entire day.

I am just SOOOOO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!! This should help a LOT, according to ALL my docs.

Please keep a good thought, or a prayer, that they are correct!

I just wanted to say YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

And blessings upon husband for battleing traffic to go get them even though he wasn't feeling good. That really IS an act of LOVE!!

Susie

trinityroyal

Yay! Hooray!

Susie, I'm so glad to hear that you got your shots.
I hope that they live up to their billing and do everything for you that you're expecting them to.

Crossing fingers and everything else crossable, and doing the "Let the VitD Shots Work" happy dance.

Yay!

Trinity

Abbey

Spork Queen
Shots of any kind nearly make me faint.:faint: But, I'm glad YOU (not me) found a place and hope it makes you feel better.

Abbey

Estherfromjerusalem

Susie,

I'm so pleased you finally found a pharmacist who could do that for you. I think the warrior mom outfit must have helped -- your determination is admirable!! I hope it does the trick!

Love, Esther