I got over my weight :censored:!

Nancy

I did what you suggested Fran. I upped the miles on the bike to 8 1/2 and did it in faster time. I upped the treadmill to 5 twice and ran in between the 3.8. I did 10 push-ups after my stomach crunches. I figured with the extra workout something had to happen.

When I got on the scale this morning I was another pound down. Now I know it will seesaw back and forth a couple days before it stablizes there but at least it made a move. So that's 7 lbs so far.

Nancy

Fran

Former desparate mom
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Yay! doesn't if feel good? You are really working hard with all the different things you do. Glad the suggestion was a help.

I got in my jeans today and they are comfortable. They aren't my skinny jeans but at least they aren't elastic waisted. The weight loss is slow but the exercise seems to be doing the job.

Thanks for the update. Gives me a little more motivation to not fall off the exercise wagon. </span>

KateM

That's great, Nancy!

I've been exercising at least 4-5 times weekly and dieting (following Wt Watcher's plan) but the weight comes off so S-L-O-W-L-Y! All this work for a pound lost!! But when the scale doesn't move at all -- well, that can really be discouraging!

So I'm happy to hear that by stepping it up a notch, you got to see results. It boosts the morale and gives you encouragement to keep plugging along!