I had the biopsy today

Jena

hi

so today i had the biopsy, i wans't expecting it. i'm still handling same problem i was handling 5 mos. ago. so this time she did a different biopsy. she did blood work, and also something else.

i should have the results in a week. we can't seem to figure out what's going on with-me. i'm not perimenopausal, paps normal, so she cut the living of the uterine wall today for endometrial cancer.

so i cancelled my appts today. i was just expecting to go in talk about what to do i wasnt' expectin gher to say ok we have to do biopsy right now.

i guess it's good maybe i'll get some answers now, the pains been getting worse past 2 mos and i'm getting tired of living like this.

Ephchap

Jenna,

Sending good thoughts that they figure out what's going on, and it's something simple.

Hugs,
Deb

everywoman

When I had similar problems it was from endometriosis(sp). It had covered my unterus, ovaries, and grown outside of the area into other organs. It was soooo painful. I hope you get some relief soon.

klmno

Oh wow- I'm sorry you are having to go thru this. I hope that can get to the answer soon and that you will feel better!!

Jena

thanks guys. one word ADVIL!! LOL love advil. i'm glad i finally got it done, last time i had to stop because i just couldnt' afford to keep moving forward with-all the testing and sonogram's and stuff. i'm grateful for the insurance

susiestar

Roll With It
Jen,

I am SO glad you got it done. i know it is scary to deal with-it, and expensive, but it is so important.

I am sorry it hurt. Did they at least give you some medication for the cramping? If they have to do another ask them to give you an 2 advil or another medication and 30 mins for it to start working before, yes BEFORE, they do the biopsy. I learned that the hard way when I first had problems at 19.

I hope you feel better tomorrow. When will you have the results of the biopsy?

Jena

Hi :)

i'll have the results from the biopsies in a week along with the blood work. we shall see. i'm like a little puzzle.

trinityroyal

Crossing body parts for a good result Jen. Also sending no-pain vibes your way.
Hope they figure out what's going on soon.

Trinity